The goals and objectives of the Safety Committee are:
- Through a collaborative effort of college personnel and risk management professionals, develop programs that minimize the risk of loss to college’s physical, human and financial resources.
- Promote a healthful work place;
- Through responsible risk management, safeguard the integrity of college operations and educational mission;
- Comply with OSHA, EPA, DEP and other regulatory agencies;
- Decrease claim levels for damages to property or injuries to people; and
- Improve the dissemination of safety information to the college community.
For further information, training opportunities, compliance requirements or general safety questions, please contact the Director of Environmental Health & Safety at Ext. 5466.