Purpose: To identify and communicate the capacity for the Archives and Special Collections and Visual Resources Departments to fulfill digitization requests.
- Priorities for digitization are:
- Art and Art History Department
- Staff and other College departments
- Outside Researchers
- Digitization requests will be handled on a first come, first served basis.
- A Image Request Form, describing or listing the images to be scanned, with any special instructions, must be submitted.
- Once materials have been selected and the Image Request Form submitted, please allow at least two weeks for the digitization process. Requests without a two-week window may not be fulfilled.
- The Visual Resources Department will scan a reasonable number of materials based on the projects it has in queue. Please keep this in mind when making your request.