Our Fall visiting programs take place on:
September 19 (2 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
October 18 (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.)
November 11* Veteran's Day (9 a.m. to 1 p.m.), with optional overnight on November 10
* November 11 features two options: a general Fall Visiting Day and a Math/Science Visiting Day with a special track for students interested in these fields.
These events offer several ways to experience Wheaton:
- Learn about our Connections Curriculum and opportunities for collaboration with faculty
- Discover how the Filene Center prepares students for life after Wheaton
- Hear from current students about academic and extracurricular opportunities
- Attend classes (Nov. 11 only)
- Particpate in hands-on labs with faculty (Nov. 11 Math/Science track only)
- Spend the night on campus with current students before the November 11 Visiting Day
- Tour the campus
- Ask questions!
Feel free to email or call 508-286-8251 with any questions.