The Provost is the chief academic officer of the college, responsible for oversight of the faculty, the curriculum and the academic support system. The mission of the Provost’s Division is to work collaboratively within and outside the division to promote, enrich and support an innovative liberal arts education centered by an integrative, cross-disciplinary curriculum.
Offices that report to the Provost
- Filene Center (housed in Kollett Hall)
- Marshall Center for Intercultural Learning
- Center for Global Education
- Office of the Registrar
- Office of Institutional Research
- Elisabeth W. Amen Nursery School