The APG is your guide to academics at Wheaton. Explore. Discover. Start your journey here.
- Completing FYS Summer Assignments: If your First-Year Seminar has a summer assignment, it is posted on your FYS onCourse site. Summer assignments are due August 5th. NB: It will be noted on your FYS onCourse site if your particular FYS section does not have a summer assignment.
- Completing the First-Year Advising Survey on your FYS onCourse site:This survey, which helps your faculty advisor get to know you before you arrive for CORE August, is available on your FYS onCourse site. Please complete the survey by August 5th!
- You will receive email from your FYS Preceptors (your academic peer mentors for the entire year) to your Wheaton College email address by mid-August in which they introduce themselves!
- The First Semester
- Searching the Schedule of Classes
- Preparation for Potential Majors
- Health Careers: Pre-Med, Pre-Dental and Pre-Health Studies
- Foreign Language Placement Tests
- Music Theory and Performance
- APs, IBs and Alternate Sources of Credit
- Complete your Course Planning Worksheet
- Course Planning Worksheets: Course Planning Worksheet CORE June, Transfer student course worksheet CORE June
- Curriculum Map updated Aug 2015
- Four-Year Plan
- Weekly Planner